First A Pot of Beans
NuWave Oven Friendly
I suggest you have the rest of the meal ready to serve when these are done roasting, so they all make it to the table. Just sayin’… They are that good!
- 1# fresh green beans
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Optional: mushrooms
- Optional: a little extra Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to sprinkle on top halfway through cooking.
NuWave Oven Directions:
- Toss the green beans and other ingredients together in a large plastic bag or a large bowl (I coated the beans in the liner pan)
- Spread the beans in the bottom liner tray
- Roast for a total of 24 minutes; Roast 12 minute at 350°, stir and turn the beans, then roast another 12 minutes. (If desired, sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs on top of the beans after stirring at the halfway point.)
I sprinkled a little Parmesan cheese on after cooking…it wasn’t needed. But just look at those semi-crispy roasted beans with a light coating of olive oil and the lightly toasted bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Preheat oven to 400°
Toss the green beans and other ingredients together in a large plastic bag or bowl (using the plastic bag saves washing an oily bowl)
- Spread the green beans on a large baking sheet.
Roast for a total of 20 minutes; roast 10 minutes, stir and turn the beans, then roast another 10 minutes (If desired sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs on top of the beans after stirring at the halfway point)
Note: These may need to be roasted for an additional 10 minutes.
Let me know what you think of these Parmesan Roasted Green Beans.