My blogging friend Patty shared directions to make this super cute card. I love how simple it is, yet every bit as cute as a store-bought card. Perfect for many occasions just by changing the fortune!
I don’t know how much $$$ I have spent on silly greeting cards through the years. It was always fun to go through the racks and buy the cards that made me giggle out loud. I think I liked cards because it made letter writing easier…less room to write!
It’s fun to get a greeting card for no occasion at all, just because someone is thinking of YOU! I like ones with silly messages like the Chinese fortunes I collected after I Googled “free Chinese fortunes”.
Silly Chinese Fortunes:
1. Some days you are pigeon, some days you are statue. Today, bring umbrella.
2. Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.
3. Your reality check about to bounce.
4. Two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.
5. Your inferiority complex not good enough. Try harder.
6. When chosen for jury duty, tell judge “fortune cookie…
View original post 183 more words