I ran across the following slow cooker recipe last month and it sounded so good! It only has a few ingredients, which makes it super easy to throw in the slow cooker.
- 2 pounds top round sirloin steaks, cut into 3″ or 4″ pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 1/4cup unbleached or all-purpose flour
- Cut steaks into 3 or 4-inch pieces and sprinkled with the salt and pepper.
- Place the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. When the oil is hot, add half of the steaks. Brown thoroughly on each side, remove from pan and put them in the slow cooker. Repeat with the other steaks.
- Pour 2 cups of water in the hot pan along with 3 cups of beef broth. Reduce heat to medium high.
- Slowly add the flour to the hot pan. Stir constantly until the broth thickens. Pour gravy over the steaks in the slow cooker.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 4 hours…
View original post 13 more words