Strawberry season is fast approaching! For breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks….it doesn’t matter, there’s a strawberry dish for each one. Be sure to keep a bowl in the fridge too, just to snack on throughout the day. Healthy & Tasty!
Our local grocery stores generally have large beautiful strawberries in stock most of the summer, and I do buy them. But there is no comparison to the taste of locally grown and freshly harvested berries. I try to buy from our local growers as much as possible, but they usually sell out quickly every year. I’m drooling here, just thinking about them!
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
This recipe is so easy to make and tastes absolutely delicious! Perfect to serve with breakfast, or as a light dessert. Substitute low fat products and artificial sweetener, if desired.
- 1 (8-oz) package crescent rolls
- 4-oz cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar, plus a little more to dust tops after baking
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- ¾ cup strawberries, chop 1/2 to 3/4″ pieces
- 1 or 2 teaspoons sugar (to sweeten strawberries)
Preheat oven to 375º. Lightly grease a baking sheet
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar & vanilla together in a small mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the sugar over the strawberries and stir.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the package and separate into 8 triangles. Gently flatten each triangle a little more with your fingertips.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture between the 8 triangles, spreading about 1 teaspoon on each.
- Place a small spoonful of strawberries on the wider end of the triangle.
- Starting on wide end, roll each crescent roll to the point. Fold in the edges a little to keep the strawberries inside. When you get to the point of the crescent, flatten it into the roll to keep it in place.
- Arrange the crescent rolls on the baking sheet about 2″ apart.
- Bake in preheated 375° oven 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the rolls with additional powdered sugar, if you’d like.
Makes 8 rolls.
Strawberry Mint Water
I love making flavored water drinks in the summer with fresh fruit!
Cool. Refreshing. Thirst quenching. Perfect for summer!
Just throw 3 or 4 halved strawberries and a couple of mint leaves in a jar water. Let chill overnight before drinking. The next day, add ice cubes and enjoy!
After you drink the water, fill it back up one more time with fresh water and chill again. There’s plenty of flavor in fruit for the second serving.
12 Sensational Strawberry Recipes
Since strawberry season is short-lived here, I want to be ready when I bring home a gallon or two of berries at a time. Here are a few of my favorite strawberry recipes, that can satisfy your strawberry cravings any time of the day:
- I Wash You Dry Strawberry Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans
- Raining Hot Coupons Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Running in a Skirt 5 Ingredient Strawberry Salsa
- The 36th Avenue Strawberry Dressing Recipe
- Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake
- A Pumpkin and A Princess Strawberry Overnight Oats
- With Salt and Wit Cucumber & Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad
- Love Bakes Good Cakes Strawberry Yogurt Popcicles
- Gimme Some Oven 5-Ingredient Strawberry Salsa
- The Seaside Baker Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
PS: If you like this post or others you find on Haphazard Homemaker, please share with your family and friends on Pinterest and Facebook. Thanks a bunch!
3 thoughts on “Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls, plus 12 Sensational Strawberry Recipes”
Im going to have to try some of these with some of the strawberries we sell at my work😍
Yummy!!! They all look sooooo yummy Robin!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! Only 8 more months till Strawberry Season! LOL