A few weeks ago, I was nominated for a Blogger Recognition Award by a fellow blogger. It’s a honor to be recognized for your hard work in the blogging world. So, to Mel at DecorCraftDesign, thank you so much!
Blogger Recognition Award
Please check out Mel’s blog at DecorCraftDesign. She has the cutest crafts and designs on her site. Her tiny home designs and structures are simply amazing.
Here are the Award Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog got started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers to nominate
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
How I started my blog :
I had started my blog in 2017, but it took a few months before I got serious about blogging. Being tech-challenged, I felt completely overwhelmed. I knew exactly what I wanted, but I didn’t know how to implement it. I’m hear to tell you that, yes…you can teach an old dog new tricks. And I am still learning something new with my blog almost every day.
I started blogging for a couple of reasons: I do better getting projects done if I can share my accomplishments. Secondly, I needed a creative outlet for all of the ideas swirling around my brain.
My two pieces of humble advice for blogging are :
- WP Support rocks for education and support, when you are having a problem.
- Start building a community of fellow bloggers. Comment and share their posts. You will help yourself the most, by helping others.
My 15 Blogger Recognition Award nominees :
I have made so many new blogging friends this past year, that it is tough to decide which ones to nominate. I can only mention 15, but all of you are awesome!
- Deb – Being Aunt Debbie
- Christine – Hankerings
- David – Damar Ministries
- Dianna – Dianna’s Easy Real Food Recipes
- Kristen – Desperate Craft Wife
- Sandie & Kim – Oh Yes They Did
- Nancy Ruth – My Kitchen My Thoughts
- Cindy – Household Dish
- Candace – This Made Me Smile Today
- Louise – Single Serve
- Jo – Wing and a Prayer
- Carlylyn – Railroad Wife in Texas
- Georgia – My Food Farmacy
- Janis & Roxie – Little Bitty Living
- Theresa – DIY Lifestyle
Thank you for being my friend!
(Brownie points if you sang that.)
And thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful comments and encouragement!