This super easy 5 ingredient pie is smooth and creamy, and the perfect alternative to standard Christmas desserts. It’s made with store-bought ingredients. If you”d rather use homemade ingredients, the graham cracker crust and cranberry sauce recipes are at the end of the post.
No-Bake Cranberry Pie
Prep 10 minutes Chill 6+ hours Servings 8 Print recipe
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (14.5 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce (homemade cranberry sauce recipe below)
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9″) graham cracker crust (homemade crust recipe below)
- In large bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese together about 1 minute until smooth and well mixed.
- Pour cranberry sauce into a bowl to stir to loosen the sauce.
- Add the cranberry sauce to the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth and the color is even.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and stir until mixed in well.
- Spoon the filling into the graham cracker crust. Use the back of the spoon to smooth the top of the pie.
- Chill the pie for at least 6 hours, or overnight until firm.
Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
Ingredients Print recipe
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (4 -5 whole crackers)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar in a bowl, then add melted butter Mix together well.
- Spread the mixture in a 9″ pie plate and press down evenly across the bottom and up the sides.
- Put the crust in the fridge until ready to fill.
Easy Cranberry Sauce
If using homemade cranberry sauce, make the sauce at least a couple of hours ahead of time, so it thickens enough before adding to the pie filling.
Cook 15 minutes Yield about 2 cups Print recipe
- 12 oz unsweetened cranberries (fresh or frozen, rinsed well)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil 2/3 cup water and 1 cup sugar. Boil softly for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to a simmer. Add in rinsed cranberries.
- Simmer cranberries about 10 – 12 minutes until most of the berries have burst.
- Stir in salt.
- Remove pan from heat and allow sauce to cool for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keeps in the fridge for 3 -4 weeks in an air-tight container, or in the freezer for several months.
If you loved this delicious No-Bake Cranberry Pie, you are going to love my No-Bake Kool-Aid Pie!
To my dear blogging friends,