Do you need some inspiration for fun activities or ideas for getting out and about this spring? I’ve got you covered with this little 14 page planner! It’s full of wonderful ideas of places to go, things to do and people to see, plus pages to keep track of all of your plans. Pick and choose suitable activities for all ages.
Planner Pages List
This planner includes:
- 3 pages of activity suggestions
- 3 pages guided fill-in bucket list
- 1 page blank lined bucket list
- 1 page list of Fresh Start ideas
- 1 page of photo challenge ideas
- 1 page Self Care checklist (make multiple copies, if desired)
- 3 calendar pages (March-May 2022))
Click on Video of Springtime Planner pages to get a sneak peak of included pages. The download link is below.
Ideally, planners are best printed on 30lb paper for durability, but any weight paper will work. Wherever you can get office supplies, get yourself a hole punch, plus a thin binder with a clear pocket on the outside front for the Cover page or a folder for a buck or two to hold the pages. Walmart has clear report covers for less than $2 that are ideal and would be super cute with the planner cover showing through.